Roostify is looking for an experienced sales engineer with a track record of success to join our sales team. We’re looking for someone passionate about engaging with prospects and customers as the key technical advisor and advocate to drive and manage the technology evaluation stages of the sales process.
This role will be the primary customer-facing technical member of the sales team but also cross functions with product management, engineering, and marketing in addition to being responsible for the success of prospects’ technical evaluation and business value of Roostify.
- A minimum of 7-10 years experience in the mortgage technology business as a pre-sales or sales engineer supporting enterprise software solutions, preferably in an early stage startup
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, a related discipline or equivalent work experience
- Ability to work as part of sales team to formulate account strategies
- Experience with building strong relationships throughout the sales cycle with our customer's technical staff
- Ability to articulate product positioning and competitive differentiation to both business and technical users
- Experience with responding to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Ability to travel 50%
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Deep knowledge of sales cycle and presales activities
- Experience with Heroku, Amazon Web Services, and API-base solutions
- Experience with user experience design complex systems and problem solving skills
- Enterprise SaaS experience: application integration, BI, analytic applications
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.