At Roostify, we believe that home lending should be a fair, fast, and transparent experience. Roostify’s software is used by banks across the country to improve lending experiences every day.
As an Enterprise Client Success Manager at Roostify, you’ll be working with our largest and most strategic customers to build relationships, determine customer needs and ensure satisfaction with Roostify products and services. You’ll be learning everything you can about your accounts, key buyers and users of Roostify, and our customers’ business and technology needs, and you’ll be playing a role in transforming how consumers experience the mortgage process. By helping our customers realize full value from their implementation of Roostify and identifying growth opportunities across your accounts, you will play a key role in creating mutually beneficial partnerships between Roostify and our clients.
You’ll be working collaboratively with colleagues across the company in Sales, Product, Engineering, Services and Support to help transform our customers’ operations, working with teams on the front lines during complex implementations and customizations efforts and through steady state usage of Roostify products. You’ll be playing a key role in helping our customers to use Roostify existing features and new features as they are added, you’ll work with customers to understand how to best integrate Roostify into internal processes, and you’ll play a critical role in ensuring our products and services meet customer needs market demand. As an advocate for your accounts, you’ll be working to ensure that your clients’ most critical requirements for success are communicated and managed throughout the Roostify organization.
The ideal candidate for this position is someone who has a deep understanding of what it takes to manage client success in a SaaS context for large enterprises. Experience working with large organizations that are replacing complex legacy systems and processes with entirely new tools and approaches will be helpful, as is experience in the financial sector. You must be someone who welcomes complex challenges, relishes the opportunity to help customers transform their processes, and is willing to do what it takes to get the job done as part of a team. You must be able to work effectively and flexibly in a dynamic business environment that includes remote and co-located teams and customers spread across time zones. To be happy and successful at Roostify, you must be analytical, self-driven, and enjoy working in a fast-paced startup environment. You must be excited not just about making customers happy and doing what it takes to keep them happy, but also about helping to build a company.
- Work cross-functionally with teams across the company to keep customers happy and grow accounts
- Present the Roostify value proposition and product features to audiences ranging from Sr. Executives to technical stakeholders
- Present product roadmaps with emphasis on features most relevant to the given customer
- Gather customer product feedback and communicate with product management to shape product roadmap development
- Become an expert on the customer’s Roostify deployment and the go-to person for anything Roostify present and future
- Ensure customers employ best practices and their Roostify solution is optimized for maximum value
- Educate customers on the value they can generate from the power of their Roostify solution as their business grows / changes and Roostify products and services expand and diversify
- Facilitate relationships across various customer teams, brands, and/or departments to further strengthen the partnership
- Engage regularly with customers via strategic and operational reviews to evaluate needs and determine direction
- Ensure internal alignment on account strategy by partnering with the sales team to develop and execute on account plans as needed
- Drive renewals and expanded product usage and MRR
- Continually assess, document, and analyze customer progress toward goals and results
- Ensure any account issues are resolved quickly, leveraging resources from across the company as needed
- Understand relevant project schedules, seek out context, and help drive success among teams working to deliver projects related to your accounts
- Provide feedback to fellow team members kindly and constructively, and actively seek feedback for professional improvement and growth
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least 5 years of experience providing strategic advisory services and/or account management services to large enterprises
- Track record of success managing relationships with large, strategic customers including diverse sets of internal and external constituencies including senior level executives, legal, technical, finance, sales and marketing experts
- Experience with cloud-based/SaaS solution offerings
- Proven ability to build and sell business cases to customer teams
- Excellent organization, project management, time management, and communication skills
- Ability to quickly grasp and distinctly explain technological and business concepts
- Ability to quickly become deeply familiar with Roostify’s current and planned capabilities, the scope of a specific implementation, integration and / or customization effort, as well as the customer’s business objectives and success criteria
- Happy to travel occasionally for team meetings and events
- Strong ownership, urgency, and drive to ensure client success
- Creative and resourceful - always finds a way to unblock yourself and your team
- Relentlessly optimistic
- Willingness to 'roll up one's sleeves' and assist wherever needed
- Experience in or adjacent to the financial industry preferred
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND BACKGROUND:
- Experience working with/presenting to Sr. level executives
- Extensive sales and/or customer engagement management experience and expertise
- Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships and results delivery
This position is based of San Francisco, CA (operating primarily on East Coast hours) or Washington, DC.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.