At Roostify, we believe that home lending should be a fair, fast, and transparent experience. Roostify’s software is used by banks across the country to improve lending experiences every day.
As a cloud security engineer, you will be responsible for fine tuning Roostify’s infrastructure control and monitoring alerts from our SIEM. You will work closely with other DevOps engineers to ensure that new infrastructure is developed with security in mind from the start. You will own infrastructure security projects from inception all the way through to delivery. You will be an advocate for security within the team.
- Monitor security alerts from internal tooling as well as alerts from the security community at large
- Maintain and improving security monitoring tools within the infrastructure
- Develop and integrate security tools into the engineering cycle to improve security while minimizing drag
- Advocate for and implement new security features
- Assist in gathering evidence for external audits of Roostify’s infrastructure
- Partner with the architecture team while developing new features
- 4+ years experience in DevOps
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant certifications such as CISSP, CCSP, or AWS certifications
- Practical knowledge of configuration languages such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible
- Strong skills with *nix systems
- Experience with security systems including firewalls, IDS/IPS, authentication systems, log management, etc.
- Comfort with working with remote team members
- Experience with information security compliance standards such as ISO27001, PCI-DSS, SOC2, etc.
- Clear written and oral communication skills
- AWS or ISC2 certifications
- Extensive experience in Ruby or Ansible
- Portfolio showing written communication skills
- Public speaking or blog posts showing off your skills
- Experience participating in or running CTF competitions
This is a San Francisco based position. Remote employment will not be considered.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.