Roostify is growing fast and we’re building out our Client Support team. Do you believe that home lending should be a fair and transparent experience? Do you enjoy finding solutions to tough problems and being the hero when someone needs help? If so, then we’d like to speak with you.
As someone who loves interacting with enterprise customers, you will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service while providing advanced levels of functional and technical support for our hosted application. The Client Support Services Level 2 role will provide complete satisfaction for all customer interactions, be able to skillfully deescalate customer situations, and is skilled at addressing all related support issues.
You will be able to communicate issues to engineers on a technical level, yet still speak clearly and in an assuring voice to customers. And since you have a pulse on our customers, Roostify’s Product, Engineering, and Marketing teams will look to you to provide customer insights to help make Roostify the best product possible. In this role, you will proactively identify process issues and take actions to prevent customer escalation.
- Provide unparalleled support to Roostify customers through our existing channels of support to include email, phone, portal, and chat
- Provide application support for the Roostify products at an advanced level
- Present the company to our customers in a positive and fair manner with timely updates and knowledgeable answers.
- Track support needs and work with Product and Engineering to make Roostify support increasingly scalable
- Obtain detailed and accurate information relating to the business impact of customer’s issues utilizing effective questioning and troubleshooting techniques.
- Evaluates, troubleshoots, and follows-up on customer issues (replicating and documenting issues for further escalation)
- Ability to analyze log files and expertise on debugging concepts
- Creation of Support Documentation for internal and external use
- Gathering and presenting customer insights to teams across Roostify while adhering to processes that ensure consistent and repeatable results
- Maintains a high level of customer satisfaction with no significant quality issues
- Participates in Off Hours support activities
- Must be proficient with analyzing log files and standard debugging concepts and also able to analyze ticket patterns to identify the root cause
- Performs diagnosis and escalation for issues needing escalation and offers advanced technical hands-on troubleshooting / root cause isolation skills
- Identifies supportability gaps and works on improving support tools, processes and documentation
- Familiarity with support tools case management, knowledgebase, issue management, and performance to a Service Level Agreement
- Must be able to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure, and to manage internal expectations around resolutions and timelines
- Liaises and works closely with internal Roostify teams on escalated technical issues and product roadmap changes / new features
- You believe that home lending should be fair, fast, and transparent
- 4+ years’ experience in customer support role
- Outstanding communication skills - you’re able to provide clear & concise guidance through emails, over the phone, or in person
- Ability to troubleshoot browser issues along with being able to multi-task and manage multiple priorities
- Working knowledge of networks and performing log analysis of events and audits
- Strong writing skills, with a casual and confident tone
- Create and publish solution knowledge for re-use by customers and Roostify employees
- Ability to evaluate, troubleshoot, and follow-up on customer issues as well as the ability to replicate and document issues for further escalation
- Good Understanding of Ruby on Rails
- Attentive to the details that make service stand out
- Proficient in the Google Docs suite
- Organized, professional, and (hopefully) quick-witted
This position is based in Washington DC or San Francisco operating primarily in eastern time. Remote employment will not be considered.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.