Accord Group is looking for an outgoing, detail-oriented individual to join our corporate staff in Lee's Summit, MO as a full-time Administrative Assistant.
This person will primarily be involved in day-to-day organization, scheduling, and communication with field office employees and customers working from our national headquarters.
All team members are expected to show up to work with a positive attitude and a desire to make an impact on their culture and work environment, as well as work hard and have fun!
Administrative Assistant REQUIREMENTS:
- Work hard with a positive attitude and have fun
- Desire to make an impact on their culture and work
- Manage schedules and calendars
- Effective use of verbal, email, and mobile phone communication
- CRM (customer resource management) online software
- Experience required: Microsoft Office and/or G-Suite (formerly Google Docs)
Administrative Assistant BENEFITS:
Your better life starts here with a new career with a growing company.
- Full-time Hourly Employment
- Excellent Benefits – Health, Vision, Dental, and Life (after 60 days) and generous 401k match options (after one year)
- Leadership You Can Trust – work with managers that care about your success and have a genuine appreciation for your abilities
- Great Team Environment – be part of a positive culture and something bigger than yourself
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Learning, Training & Development Opportunities – online learning and face-to-face training included
- Market Stability with Longterm Viability – stable and scalable company, growing since 2010
ABOUT ACCORD GROUP
Accord Group is a family of companies creating remarkable experiences through insurance restoration with roofing, siding and gutters. We are proud to be listed on Inc. magazine's 2018 Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in the United States. We give homeowners peace of mind after hailstorms, severe winds, and other natural disasters. As a trusted industry leader since 2010, our experience with the insurance process allows us to give our customers the best help possible as we effectively guide homeowners through the confusing process of insurance claims, restoring their damaged homes with efficiency.
The Accord Group leadership team has over $1.1B in industry experience and is continuing to experience rapid healthy growth. Our CEO, Dustin Doll, is a regional finalist for Ernst & Young's 2018 Entrepreneur of the Year! We are committed to continuing that growth trend to become the leading storm-related exterior restoration company in the United States.
- Integrity: We do what we say we will do.
- Golden Rule: We treat others the way we want to be treated.
- Discipline: We do our best every day, with a positive attitude.
- Humility: We maintain modest views our ourselves. We are teachable.
It's time for the rewarding job YOU DESERVE. Apply Now!
[[ INDRP19 ]]