We are looking for a loyal, problem-solving individual with construction and remodeling experience to be a full-time Construction QUALITY CONTROL REPRESENTATIVE. Accord Group is one of the leaders in the nation for exterior storm restoration.
Quality Control Rep REQUIREMENTS
- Must be able to work hard, follow directions, and do what you say you're going to do
- Must have a smart phone to run digital tools from the field
- Must have experience with residential roofing, general construction, and interior construction – someone with all around knowledge of residential remodeling, etc.
- Needs to be coachable and willing to learn and work within our systems
- Must have good communication skills with multiple parties (homeowners, project managers, crews, etc)
- Must be very organized with their schedule and punctual
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a huge plus
- Must have their own truck
- Must be a problem solver with experience finding and fixing issues
- Pay based on experience
Quality Control Rep BENEFITS
Look no further ... Your better life starts here with a new career.
- PAY BASED ON EXPERIENCE
- Leadership that Cares – genuinely appreciated, where you are not just a number
- Great Team Environment – be part of something bigger than yourself
- Generous Health Benefits – health, dental, vision, and life insurance (after 60 days)
- Retirement Options – generous 401k matching options (after a year)
We Are Accord
Accord Group is a family of companies creating remarkable experiences through insurance restoration such as roofing, siding, and gutters. We give homeowners peace of mind after hail storms, severe winds and other natural disasters.
As a trusted national leader in the industry, our experience with insurance companies allows us to give our customers the best advice possible. We effectively guide homeowners through the confusing process of insurance claims, restoring their homes with efficiency.
It's time for the rewarding job YOU DESERVE.
Accord Group by the Numbers
- Started in 2010
- Leadership experience $1.1+ billion managed
- On the 2018 Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in the United States
- 200 full-time employees
- 14 offices nationwide
- 17,500+ customers