Accord Group is looking for an outgoing, detail-oriented, quick-paced individual to join our corporate staff in Lee's Summit, MO as a full-time Executive Assistant.
This person will primarily be assisting our executive team in their day-to-day objectives. Additionally, this individual will be involved in the organization, scheduling, and communication with our commercial employees and customers working from our national headquarters.
All team members are expected to show up to work with a positive attitude and a desire to make an impact on their culture and work environment, as well as work hard and have fun!
Executive Assistant REQUIREMENTS:
- Work hard with a positive attitude
- Desire to make an impact on their culture and work
- Manage and coordinate teammates, schedules, and calendars
- Effective use of verbal, email, and mobile phone communications
- Proficiency in CRM (customer resource management) online software
- Required: MS Office (Excel & Word) & G-Suite (formerly Google Docs)
- Accounting and expense related data input in Quickbooks
- 5+ years in an executive and/or office management role
- College degree preferred or a minimum of 2+ years working toward a degree
Executive Assistant BENEFITS:
Your better life starts here with a new career with a growing company!
- Full-time Hourly Employment
- Excellent Benefits – Health, Vision, Dental, and Life (after 60 days) and generous 401k match options (after one year)
- Leadership You Can Trust – work with managers that care about your success and have a genuine appreciation for your abilities
- Great Team Environment – be part of a positive culture and something bigger than yourself
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Learning, Training & Development Opportunities – online learning and face-to-face training included
- Market Stability with Longterm Viability – stable and scalable company, growing since 2010
[[ INDRP19 ]]