DHI Commercial Roofing (part of the Accord Group) is experiencing significant double-digit year over year growth. We serve some of the biggest and best companies in the Midwest with an unwavering commitment to excellence, professionalism, integrity and responsiveness. The Accord Group of companies have been receiving national recognition for the stability, growth, and healthy work culture we have built in our niche.
DHI Commercial is seeking a skilled, dedicated and experienced Senior Project Manager. The right person will have the opportunity to help us build and grow our teammates, our infrastructure, and our revenue. If you are interested in playing a key role on the leadership team of this division in terms of strategy, execution and growth – not just being another cog or number in the system – this may be the right opportunity for you.
General responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
Sourcing, coaching and developing assistant project managers
Coordinating the activities of a team around safety, field project management, staging, communications, supplier management, progress reporting, project profitability, daily construction management/supervision and overall project planning.
Senior Project Manager REQUIREMENTS
- 5+ years commercial construction project management experience
- Risk management experience in project management
- Extensive knowledge of commercial construction project management
- Good written and oral communication skills
Senior Project Manager BENEFITS
- Excellent Healthcare – Health, Vision, Dental, Life
- 401k Match
- Recognition for Success
- Leadership You Can Trust
- Learning, Training, & Development Opportunities
- Market Stability with Long-term Viability
More About Accord Group
Accord Group is proud to be on the Inc. Magazine 2018 Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies. The Accord Group leadership team has over $1.1B in industry experience and is continuing to experience rapid growth. Our CEO, Dustin Doll, is an Ernst & Young's 2018 Entrepreneur of the Year regional finalist. We are committed to continuing our growth trend to become the leading storm-related exterior restoration company in the United States.
- Integrity: We do what we say we will do.
- Golden Rule: We treat others the way we want to be treated.
- Discipline: We do our best every day, with a positive attitude.
- Humility: We maintain modest views our ourselves. We are teachable.
Accord Group is a family of companies (including DHI Commercial Roofing) creating remarkable experiences through storm damage insurance restoration. We give customers peace of mind after hailstorms, severe winds, and other natural disasters. As a trusted national leader in the industry, our experience with insurance companies allows us to give our customers the best advice possible as we effectively guide them through the confusing process of insurance claims, restoring their properties with efficiency.