Accord Group, an Inc.5000 award-winning storm restoration company, just created an opportunity for you to grow your income, expand your skills, and experience freedom in the workplace as a Sales Project Manager. Accord is an industry leader with locations across the U.S. and some of the highest pay + health benefits you’ll find in sales related positions anywhere. Plus, our awesome sales culture is high-energy, fun, and full of rewards and adventure you won’t find in most companies!
Our Sales Project Managers come from many different backgrounds but we’ve noticed individuals who are disciplined, work with integrity, provide exceptional customer service and are able to accept and implement coaching do very well with us. Learn More - Watch Our Video
BENEFITS our Sales Project Managers Enjoy:
- Average annual compensation last year was $103,000. Top performers have made $200-$300K+
- Excellent Benefits – Health, Vision, Dental, and Life and generous 401k match options
- Leadership You Can Trust – our leaders care about your success and have a genuine interest in you
- Recognition for Hard Work – incredible rewards and appreciation for your efforts daily, weekly, monthly
- Great Team Environment – be apart of something bigger than yourself and a fun and exciting sales culture
- Career Advancement Opportunities – step into a successful career opportunity, as a growing company we are looking for more leaders to manage offices in new locations around the U.S.
- Quick-Start Training – proven and successful sales process we train in only days and you can start earning money in the first week
- Market Stability with Longterm Viability and scalable growth path. Less than 3% of the market has been captured
- Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Competitions including the $1M President’s Club
- Exotic Annual Incentive Trips for qualifying employees – all-inclusive resorts, cruises, and more!
Project Manager KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Set appointments with homeowners in targeted areas with high demand for our services
- Damage assessment & inspections of properties (including roofs, siding, and gutters)
- Sales & customer service interactions with homeowners
- Project detail and data entry with provided digital CRM tools
- Report and provide feedback to management
- Maintain and expand referral contacts within your assigned territory
- Manage all the steps in the construction project process
- No experience required – we provide all the training you’ll need!
Project Manager REQUIREMENTS
- Must have a smart phone or tablet to run our CRM tools from the field
- With proper training, must be willing and able to get on a residential roof for inspections
- Ability to travel for periods of time is a plus but not required
- Must be self-motivated and driven for success
INTERESTING about us...
Ten years ago, our founder Dustin Doll found out quickly that storm restoration is profitable & has a massive market yet to be captured. With 96% market availability we expect grow exponentially & are poised to become an industry leader. Accord Group is at 200+ employees strong & expanding to new locations yearly. Not only have we received recognition from Inc.5000, 2 years in a row, we are recognized in Kansas City as a Top 35 fastest growing company. Accord Group owns & operates 5 subsidiary companies. DHI Roofing, DHI Commercial, Steve Kemper Builder, Oak Crest Roofing & Secured Roofing. These companies are responsible for our storm restoration around the U.S., both residential & commercial.
Working with our customers we focus on service first, providing free inspections for our both residential & commercial clients. If we believe a claim is warranted, we assist in that process, then work on the customers behalf to get as many damages covered as possible. This alignment has contributed to our A+ BBB rating & our great Google reviews. Once we get the claim approved, we manage the project from start to finish. As a company, Accord Group, is responsible for over $$270M in restoration projects, and over 19,000. We are proud to say that we have are operating completely debt free since 2010. If you’d like to join us on our journey, please apply today.
Integrity … Golden Rule … Discipline … Humility … We Are Accord!