We are looking for a loyal and driven individual who wants to increase their earning potential as a full-time construction Project Manager. This sales job includes great health benefits, a generous 401k match, and the ability to earn a substantial income. Our project managers come from many different backgrounds but we’ve noticed individuals who are disciplined, work with integrity, provide exceptional customer service and are able to accept and implement coaching do very well with us.
Project Manager KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Set appointments in highly-targeted, customer-rich areas
- Damage assessment & inspections of properties (including roofs, siding, and gutters)
- Sales & customer service interactions with homeowners
- Basic data entry & paperwork with digital CRM tools
- Report and provide feedback to management
- Maintain and expand contacts within your assigned territory
- Manage all the steps in the construction project process
No experience required – we provide all the training you will need!
Project Manager REQUIREMENTS
- Must have a smart phone or tablet to run our CRM tools from the field
- With proper training, must be willing and able to get up on a residential roof for inspections
- Ability to travel for periods of time is a plus but not required
- Must be self-motivated and driven for success
How Project Managers Are Paid
Project Managers are paid a percentage of each claim’s profit. We have weekly commission advances for job turn ins & checks collected. Opportunity for activity bonuses, in addition to, commissions earned during first 4 weeks of training.
BENEFITS for Project Managers:
Your better life starts here in a new career with a great company!
- Company average in 2018 for annual compensation was $103,000. Our top Project Managers make over 6 figures
- Excellent Benefits – Health, Vision, Dental, and Life (after 60 days) and generous 401k match options (after one year)
- Leadership You Can Trust – work for leaders that care about your success and have a genuine interest in you
- Recognition for Hard Work – generous rewards and appreciation for your efforts
- Great Team Environment – be apart of something bigger than yourself
- Career Advancement Opportunities – step into a successful career opportunity, as a growing company we are looking for more leaders to run offices in new locations
- Top of the Line Industry Training – proven online programs and face-to-face training to maximize your potential
- Market Stability with Longterm Viability – stable and scalable growth path. Less than 3% of the market has been captured
- Exotic Annual Incentive Trip – For minimum qualifying employees – all-inclusive resorts, cruises, and more!
It's time for the rewarding job YOU DESERVE. Apply Now!