Accord Group is looking for an outgoing, detail-oriented, quick-paced individual to join our corporate staff in Lee's Summit, MO as a full-time Project Scheduler.
This person will primarily be assisting our field teams and managers with material orders, scheduling crews, and coordinating deliveries.
All team members are expected to show up to work with a positive attitude and a desire to make an impact on their culture and work environment, as well as work hard and have fun!
Project Scheduler REQUIREMENTS:
- Bilingual: Spanish
- Ability to work with CRM program to assist field reps, managers, and crews by scheduling projects
- Communicate effectively with coworkers onsite and in the field to make daily adjustments and correct issues
- Create and communicate daily and weekly reports for sales managers and reps
- Ability to maintain current CRM process by filing and updating as needed
- Preferred: CRM experience
Project Scheduler BENEFITS:
Your better life starts here with a new career with a growing company!
- Full-time Hourly Employment
- Excellent Benefits – Health, Vision, Dental, and Life (after 60 days) and generous 401k match options (after one year)
- Leadership You Can Trust – work with managers that care about your success and have a genuine appreciation for your abilities
- Great Team Environment – be part of a positive culture and something bigger than yourself
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Learning, Training & Development Opportunities – online learning and face-to-face training included
- Market Stability with Longterm Viability – stable and scalable company, growing since 2010