We are looking for a loyal, driven individual who wants to increase their earning potential as a full-time construction Project Manager. This sales job includes great health benefits, a generous 401k match, and the ability to earn a substantial income. Our project managers come from many different backgrounds. No experience is required! All training is provided. This successful, hard-working person will play a key role in increasing their income potential through this high-paying commission job.
In 2017, our project managers earned more than $103,000 on average!
Project Manager KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Set appointments in highly-targeted, customer-rich areas
- Damage assessment & inspections of properties (including roofs, siding, and gutters)
- Sales & customer service interactions with homeowners
- Basic data entry & paperwork with digital & mobile CRM tools
- Report and provide feedback to management
- Maintain and expand contacts within your assigned territory
- Manage all the steps in the construction project process
Entry-level Sales – No experience required – We provide all the training you will need!
Project Manager REQUIREMENTS
- Must be able to work hard, follow directions, and do what you say you're going to do
- Must have a smart phone or tablet to run our CRM tools from the field
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills – be a people-person
- With proper training, must be willing and able to get up on a residential roof for inspections
- Must be self-motivated and driven for success
- Proven sales and people experience is a plus but not required
- Ability to travel for periods of time is a plus but not required
PERKS and BENEFITS for Project Managers
Your better life starts here with a new career with a great company.
- Huge Earning Potential – typical rookie year compensation is $50k-90k; average Project Manager earnings in 2017 was more than $103,000
- Excellent Benefits – Health, Vision, Dental, and Life (after 60 days) and generous 401k match options (after one year)
- Leadership You Can Trust – work for leaders that care about your success and have a genuine appreciation for you
- Recognition for Awesomeness – generous rewards and appreciation
- Great Team Environment – be part of something bigger than yourself
- Career Advancement Opportunities – be as successful as you want to be – our employees often say "the sky is the limit" with Accord Group
- Learning, Training & Development Opportunities – online learning and face-to-face training to maximize your potential
- Market Stability with Longterm Viability – stable and scalable growth path
- Exotic Annual Incentive Trip – For minimum qualifying employees – all-inclusive resorts, cruises, and more!
ABOUT ACCORD GROUP
Accord Group is a family of companies creating remarkable experiences through insurance restoration with roofing, siding and gutters. We are proud to be listed on Inc. magazine's 2018 Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in the United States. We give homeowners peace of mind after hailstorms, severe winds, and other natural disasters. As a trusted industry leader since 2010, our experience with the insurance process allows us to give our customers the best help possible as we effectively guide homeowners through the confusing process of insurance claims, restoring their damaged homes with efficiency.
The Accord Group leadership team has over $1.1B in industry experience and is continuing to experience rapid healthy growth. Our CEO, Dustin Doll, is a regional finalist for Ernst & Young's 2018 Entrepreneur of the Year! We are committed to continuing that growth trend to become the leading storm-related exterior restoration company in the United States.
- Integrity: We do what we say we will do.
- Golden Rule: We treat others the way we want to be treated.
- Discipline: We do our best every day, with a positive attitude.
- Humility: We maintain modest views our ourselves. We are teachable.
It's time for the rewarding job YOU DESERVE. Apply Now!
[[ INDRP19 ]]