Accord Group, an Inc.5000 award winning national storm restoration company, is experiencing steady double-digit growth and is looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Manager. The right teammate will be responsible for sourcing and recruiting sales professionals and project managers for multiple field offices nationwide. Our teammates tell us our culture, training, opportunity for professional growth and advancement along with a healthy compensation package make us the preferred employer in our industry.
Primary responsibilities include achieving recruiting goals, building college campus relationships & working closely with field office leaders to help source, select and hire new teammates to support our growth and expansion goals.
Here’s what you need to know about us…
- 10 years ago, our founder Dustin Doll learned quickly about the storm restoration business was and still is a profitable niche with enormous market potential.
- In 2018, Dustin was recognized as an Entrepreneur of the Year finalist by Ernst & Young for building a reputation for steady growth, a healthy working culture and maintaining industry leading customer satisfaction ratings.
- Now, we’re 200+ employees strong and expanding to new locations yearly.
- Build and sustain talent pipelines for current & future job openings
- Manage partnerships with colleges, job board & software vendors
- Monitor recruiting procedures
- Oversee stages of candidate experience
- Weekly reporting of key recruiting metrics
- Proficient in recruiting sources such as LinkedIn & Indeed
- Work with current office managers to assess office needs
- Participate & host recruiting events to drive awareness of company
- Develop compelling and productive job posts creating measurable traction
Will be working with:
- Director of Talent/HR
- National Sales Manager
- Marketing Director
- Branch/Territory Managers
- HR Coordinator(s)
- Must display strong social-selling skills, be compelling, and convince candidates to apply/interview
- Proven work experience with results in a recruiting role
- Ability to establish & strengthen college/university relationships
- Hands on experience with applicant tracking systems
- Solid understanding of job sourcing techniques
- Experience with LinkedIn, Indeed & other recruiting platforms
- Ability to handle budget allocation to job posting sources for best results
- Ability to manage, track & obtain recruiting goals
- Candidates with experience in recruiting for full commission roles will have an advantage
This is a full-time opportunity to join our team. We hire smart, talented, driven people every day - this is your chance to join a winning team. Take your shot!