The DHI Commercial Roofing Division is growing rapidly and is seeking an immediate full-time Construction Inspector / Assistant Construction Project Manager to help supervise commercial roofing projects onsite at apartment, multifamily, and commercial real estate projects.
We need a quality team player who can help us deliver remarkable client experiences in the field. No experience is required because on-the-job training is included!
Expected Requirements for Inspector / Assistant Construction Project Manager:
- Projects typically run 4-6 weeks and will require onsite supervision 6 days a week – from sun up to sundown
- Responsible for enforcing job site safety practices and standards
- Travel required – Flexibility to travel for long periods of time (possibly 4 - 6 weeks during projects)
- Strong communication skills – Ability to communicate clearly and consistently with teammates, clients, residents, and crews
- Organization and oversight to manage construction logistics including interactions with people (crews, residents, property management, etcetera) material inventory, and delivery scheduling (suppliers, dumpsters, portable toilets, other required equipment)
- Comfortable and efficient using technology for inspections and reporting roof conditions – or have ability and willingness to learn
- Must have basic knowledge and skill using Microsoft Excel & Word, G-suite (Google Docs, Sheets, Drive, etc), and Adobe Acrobat.
- Oversight of daily safety inspections, work conditions, quality control, daily clean-up, etcetera.
- Accurately report all stages of the project to upper management, using photo verification.
- Comfortable climbing a ladder and walking on rooftops – this includes but is not limited to 2 and 3-story roofs as well (Comfortable learning to use a lift when a ladder is not feasible)
- Responsible for job costs and job profitability when managing job site
- Responsible for keeping crew on pace and schedule
- Must be able to lift 50-80 pounds on occasion
- Must be able to be on feet for long periods of time when managing a project
- Position will require working outdoors in heat and cold when builds are in progress, or inspections are necessary
- Must be able to pass a drug test
BENEFITS for Inspector / Assistant Construction Project Manager:
- Extensive on-the-job training
- Supportive work environment
- Excellent hourly pay with overtime opportunity
- Travel and living expenses are also covered during the duration of each project
- Excellent health benefits – health, dental, vision, life (available after 60 days of employment)
- Generous 401k match opportunities (available after one year of employment)
- Compensation comparable to relevant experience
- Ask about performance bonus opportunities
- Room for advancement!
MORE ABOUT THE COMPANY:
DHI Roofing is a part of the Accord Group. Accord Group is one of the fastest-growing roofing companies in the country, making the 2018 Inc.5000 list of fastest-growing companies in the United States. Accord Group was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in Lee's Summit, Missouri. It now has 13 offices across the United States with nearly 200 full-time employees. The experienced leadership team has more than $1.1billion in roofing experience. DHI Commercial Roofing has a proven track record and is well positioned to continue its double-digit growth performance in 2019 and beyond.
DHI Roofing is focused on three main categories of insurance restoration: residential, commercial/multi-family, and commercial/low-slope. DHI employees are held to very high standards. Team members are empowered to exceed customer expectations by upholding the mission to “create remarkable experiences by rebuilding properties and building lives”. This is done through a commitment to the four key values: Integrity, Golden Rule, Discipline, and Humility.
[[ INDRP19 ]]