Accord Group is seeking a motivated, independent, friendly technician to help guide the IT Service Desk across multiple divisions in the company. This fast-paced person will join the Information Technology team at our Lee’s Summit, MO headquarters – which is a great commute option in the Kansas City area.
Sr Support Desk Analyst POSITION:
The Sr. Support Desk Analyst is responsible to guide the IT Service Desk organization by developing and refining processes, documentation, and mentoring staff. This includes managing all existing procedures related to the identification, prioritization, and resolution of all end-user incidents. In addition, this individual is responsible for problem resolution by providing support via chat, phone, email, and SMS to end users.
Senior Support Desk RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Sr. Support Desk Analyst is primarily responsible for providing basic to intermediate technology support of systems and services as directed. Responsible for all aspects of the IT Service Desk including the coordination of activities across various departments. Providing remarkable experiences is expectation in this role. Specific responsibilities in this role include:
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem solving situations
- Uses reason when dealing with emotional topics and a variety of personalities.
- Troubleshoots systems, subsystems and components for failures or failure to perform as designed
- Order and support hardware (PC’s, printers, Macs, etc.) and software applications
- Be on-call for critical software or hardware failures
- Create and maintain support ticketing system
- Onboard new hires ensuring proper provisioning within all software applications
- Ensure endpoint security of all devices
- Ensure perimeter security is in place and optimized
- Perform other duties as assigned
Senior Support Desk Analyst REQUIREMENTS:
- Associate degree or equivalent work experience
Experience: Minimum of four years’ experience in support desk role. The following experience is also beneficial:
- Providing support through phone calls, chat messages, text messages and email
- CompTIA A+ Certification is Preferred
- Knowledge of Internet Software; Productivity Suites (G-Suite & Microsoft O365); Electronic Mail Software (G-Mail); and Network Concepts and Technologies.
- Corporate CRM experience a plus.
- Experience Implementing and Maintaining Single Sign-On (SSO)
Qualities and Attributes: Exemplary people and communications skills coupled with the savvy and maturity needed to garner the respect of senior management, end users, and vendors. Self-starter who goes above and beyond the expected requirements of the role. Highly adept at building mutually beneficial relationships that result in value, benefit, and revenue growth for Accord Group.
- Excellent Healthcare – Health, Vision, Dental, Life
- Generous 401k Match
- Recognition for Success
- Leadership You Can Trust
- Market Stability with Long-term Viability
- Office in Lee's Summit Offers a Great KC Commute
More About Accord Group
Since 2010, Accord Group is a family of companies creating remarkable experiences through property restoration services. We are a trusted national leader in the industry with headquarters in Lee’s Summit, a southeast suburb of Kansas City, MO.
We are proud to be on Inc. Magazine’s 2018 Inc. 5000 List of fastest-growing private companies in the United States. CEO, Dustin Doll, is an Ernst & Young's 2018 Entrepreneur of the Year regional finalist and is on Ingram’s 40 under 40 list in 2019. The Accord Group leadership team has over $1.1B in industry experience. Operating out of 15 locations with nearly 200 full-time team members, Accord Group is committed to continuing their growth trend to become the leading storm-related exterior restoration company in the United States by continually investing in the training and professional development of our most valuable asset, dedicated and disciplined teammates in the right seats.
[[ INDHP19 ]]