Need a great SALES job? We are hiring NOW!
We are looking for a loyal, motivated individual who wants to make more money and move up on their own. This job includes 401k, great health benefits and the ability to earn a substantial income. Our Project Managers are highly effective and come from all sorts of backgrounds. No construction experience is required! We provide all the training you will need. In 2017, on average our project manager pay was more than $103,000! This successful people-person will play a key role in increasing their income potential.
Project Manager Responsibilities
- Set appointments in highly-targeted areas
- Damage assessment & inspections of properties (including roofs, siding, and gutters)
- Sales & customer service with homeowners
- Basic data entry & paperwork with digital & mobile CRM tools
- Report and provide feedback to management
- Maintain and expand contacts within your assigned territory
- Manage all steps in the construction project process
No experience required – we provide training!
We Are Accord – We Are Family
Accord Group is a family of companies creating remarkable experiences through insurance restoration with roofing, siding and gutters. We give homeowners peace of mind after hailstorms, severe winds and other natural disasters. We are proud to be listed on Inc. magazine's 2018 Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in the United States. As a trusted national leader in the industry, our experience with insurance companies allows us to give our customers the best advice possible as we effectively guide homeowners through the confusing process of insurance claims, restoring their homes with efficiency.
The Accord Group leadership team has over $1.1B in industry experience and is continuing to experience rapid healthy growth. Our CEO, Dustin Doll, is a regional finalist for the Ernst & Young's 2018 Entrepreneur of the Year! We are committed to continuing that growth trend to become the leading storm-related exterior restoration company in the United States.
- Must be able to work hard, follow directions and do what you say you're going to do
- Must have a smart phone (iPhone or Android preferred) to run our CRM tools from the field
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills – be a people-person
- After proper training, must be willing and able to get up on a residential roof for inspections
- Must be self-motivated and driven for success
- Proven sales and/or people experience is a plus but not required
- Ability to travel for periods of time is a plus but not required
Look no further ... Your better life starts here with a new career with a great company.
- Huge Earning Potential – typical rookie compensation is $50k-90k; average Project Manager earnings in 2017 was over $103,000
- Excellent Benefits – Health, Vision, Dental, and Life (after 60 days) and generous 401k match options (after 1 year)
- Leadership You Can Trust – genuinely appreciation where you're not just a number and you have leaders that care about your success
- Recognition for Awesomeness – generous rewards and appreciation
- Great Team Environment – be part of something bigger than yourself
- Career Advancement Opportunities – be as successful as you want to be – our employees often say "the sky is the limit"
- Learning, Training & Development Opportunities – online learning and face-to-face training
- Market Stability with Longterm Viability – stable and scalable growth path
- Exotic Annual Incentive Trip – For minimum qualifying employees – can all-inclusive resorts, cruises, and more!
- Integrity: We do what we say we will do.
- Golden Rule: We treat others the way we want to be treated.
- Discipline: We do our best every day, with a positive attitude.
- Humility: We maintain modest views our ourselves. We are teachable.
It's time for the rewarding job YOU DESERVE. Apply Now!