Job Title: Brewery Maintenance Tech
Work Location: Newport, OR
Position Status: Hourly - FT
Maintaining the machinery to ensure efficient operations and responding to trouble areas/calls in a timely fashion to minimize downtime is a priority. Responsibilities will include preventive maintenance, troubleshooting malfunctions, replacing defective parts, cleaning and maintaining the machinery to meet management standards. This job requires extensive knowledge in the installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of electro-mechanical controls, pneumatics, steam, electrical, machinery.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide technical support to production assembly machines and to other automated equipment
- Independently diagnose equipment problems and determine course of action for repairs as needed.
- Select appropriate course of action for repairs.
- Test and calibrate equipment to ensure it is functioning within specified standards
- Ensure safe use of power and hand-held tools and equipment.
- Maintain spare parts inventory
- Maintain all equipment in a safe manner to prevent injuries.
- Ensure compliance with internal procedures, quality systems, policies, OSHA standards, and other regulations.
- Follow established SOPs
- Facility maintenance as needed
- Timely communication with Production and Maintenance Supervisors
- High School Diploma, GED (or equivalent, reading, writing, reasoning and computer skills)
- Trade school education preferred
- Previous maintenance experience in production facility (brewery preferred)
· Strong mechanical aptitude
· Solution driven
· Keen attention to detail and quality
· Ability to work efficient and accurately in nosy environments
· Ability to work at a fast pace, in high pressure situations, while maintaining professionalism
· Ability to work unsupervised, independently, and with others
· Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
· Ability to become certified to operative a forklift
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear.
The employee occasionally must lift up to 50 pounds
The work environment will vary for this position given the nature of the job duties.
Work environment conditions vary often with fluctuating temperatures, noise, and moisture level.
Work takes place around potentially hazardous machinery, and chemicals.
Personal Protective Equipment and standard operating procedures are enforced to ensure employee safety.
Travel is not required for this position
Additional duties may be required. Rogue reserves the right to change duties, responsibilities, and activities at any time with or without notice.
Compensation and Benefits
Position is hourly. Rogue offers competitive wages that will be determined by experience and other factors. Position is eligible for Medical, Dental and Vision Care, PTO, 401(k) with company match, and other company perks outlined in the Rogue Employee Handbook.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and physical demands satisfactory with or without reasonable accommodations. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Individuals are not entitled to the accommodation of their choosing, and unreasonable accommodations, or accommodations that constitute an undue burden, will be denied.
How to Apply:
For more detailed information, submit your resume and contact information.
Dare Risk Dream