Territory Manager: North California
Rogue is a small revolution, which expresses itself through handcrafted Ales, Porters, Stouts, Lagers, Soda, Cider and Spirits. The essence of the Rogue brand, even the name, suggests doing things differently, a desire and a willingness to change the status quo.
Our Territory Manager will cover Northern California and work with distributors to get our handcrafted products into the hands of wanting customers. This is done by managing the distributor network to ensure they are offering Rogue to on and off premise accounts. You will also be responsible for one or two street reps. This position will require travel.
(Ideal Candidate near San Francisco or surrounding areas)
• 2+ years' experience in beer/spirits sales at a supplier or wholesaler.
• 2+ years' managing a distributor network or managing a sales team
• 1+ Managing Street Rep(s)
• Can travel up to 60%.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Someone who is an excellent at multi-tasking
• Passion for craft beer, spirits, cider and soda.
• Can move fast.
• Plays well with others.
• Interesting, honest, and integrity.
• Be able to analyze sales data
• Be a good listener
Please include salary requirement in cover letter.