The Pub Assistant General Manager supports the Pub General Manager by helping to oversee all pub operations, fosters community engagement with the brand and helps provide the best representation of the overall brand experience; through hospitable guest interactions which allow our world class products to shine.
Rogue Pub Assistant General Managers are experienced in all facets of guest service and are focused on learning more about the pub’s business operations from the Pub General Manager.
The essence of the Rogue brand is about daring to do things a little differently and working with a desire to challenge the status quo. The Rogue Pub Experience showcases our handcrafted Ales & Spirits alongside complimentary food and an engaging environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to lead a team
- Ensure the responsible service of alcoholic beverages
- Ensure quality of service at all levels / provide the utmost hospitable guest experience
- hands on management style; lead by example
- Communicate effectively with team members, guests, peers & management
- Support the utmost cleanliness & adherence of safety protocols
- Lead monthly safety meetings
- Help ensure the success of pub hosted events; annual events & ongoing promotions
- Create a positive work environment and ability to work with and teach hustle
Education: HS Diploma
Experience: 1 year working knowledge of restaurant flow, guest service / hospitality
Required skills: leadership skills, good communication, attention to detail, willingness to learn
Perks of being a Rogue:
Rogue offers a competitive salary, paid time off in 1st year, Benefits -- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K (with company match) Gym membership allowance, Rogue beer cards (up to 12 free beers a month), A fun work environment, and tons of other employee perks.
If you are interested in applying:
Send us your resume with a cover letter explaining why you think you’re Rogue enough to hang with us.