The Pub General Manager oversees all pub operations, fosters community engagement with the brand and provides the best representation of the overall brand experience; through hospitable guest interactions which allow our world class products to shine. Rogue Pub General Managers are experienced in all facets of guest service, including day to day restaurant operations as well as special events; the Pub General Manager is an energetic and creative leader.
The essence of the Rogue brand is about daring to do things a little differently and working with a desire to challenge the status quo. The Rogue Pub Experience showcases our handcrafted Ales & Spirits alongside complimentary food and an engaging environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop & lead a successful pub team
- hiring, training and scheduling
- coaching, motivating, accountability and necessary corrective action
- Inventory management, cash management, labor management
- Manage the budget and control costs to increase revenue & profitability
- Ensure the responsible service of alcoholic beverages
- Ensure quality of service at all levels / provide the utmost hospitable guest experience
- Hands on management style / approach to all areas of pub operations
- Communicate effectively with team members, guests, peers & management
- Support the utmost cleanliness & adherence of safety protocols
- Help ensure the success of pub hosted events; annual events & ongoing promotions
- Create a positive work environment and ability to work with and teach hustle
Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Experience: 5+ years of increasing restaurant management, with proven results
Required skills: strong leadership skills, proficient in restaurant operations, excellent communication, thoughtful teacher, attention to detail, self-motivated, creative problem solving
Perks of being a Rogue:
Rogue offers a competitive salary, a great PTO plan (3 weeks in 1st year) Benefits -- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K (with company match) Gym membership allowance, Rogue beer cards (up to 10 free beers a month), A fun work environment, and tons of other employee perks.
How to apply:
If you think you have what it takes to manage for Rogue, attach your resume, cover letter, and anything else you'd like to share with us.