At Rogue our mantra is Dare, Risk, Dream. This is an attitude that comes from relentless curiosity and a drive to question, create and inspire. A DIY spirit runs through everything we do and make. We aren't afraid to think big, get messy and risk it all when it comes to creating authentic, innovative products that we are passionate about.
The Rogue Spirits Ambassador focuses on growing spirit and canned cocktail sales by gaining distribution in OLCC liquor stores and growing placements and features in an assigned list of bars and restaurants. In conjunction with sell in, this position will conduct liquor store samplings to support pull-through at OLCC stores while working with on premise accounts to execute events and promotions. The goal of this position is to enhance the awareness of Rogue Spirits by improving the availability and visibility the brand’s products in high profile, high volume outlets. The ideal candidate will live in Portland and thrive in a fast paced, relationship driven environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop a plan for assigned accounts and identify resources needed to successfully execute the plan.
- Establish relationships and maintain high level of interaction and communication with retail partners.
- Identify and set distribution objectives with Director of Business Development and develop a selling story and action plans to successfully increase sales.
- Gain distribution and conduct promotions with-in designated accounts.
- Plan and manage resources to address market opportunities.
- Develop plans for assigned accounts.
- Conduct sampling and retail account staff training as required.
- More than three years’ experience selling alcoholic beverages to retail accounts in Oregon.
- Ability to multi-task and set priorities
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations
- Strong computer skills
- Bartender experience a plus
This position requires some travel, mostly within the Portland metro area.
You’ll get to work in a fun, fast and energetic work environment. We are a group of people who believe in the power of creating things in small batches by hand and in building things ourselves. If you love spirits, canned cocktails, and craft beers this is the place to be. Generous paid time off (PTO), 401(k) matching, pet benefits, comprehensive health insurance and more!
How to apply
If you are interested please attach your cover letter, resume, and anything else you would like to share with us.