If you’re passionate about craft beer, food and/or beverages, wield a strong understanding of public relations, influencer and event marketing, have a drive to get stuff done and a good dose of ingenuity, join us.
We’re seeking a charismatic individual to manager our PR, events and influencer outreach marketing platforms. The position is charged with building brand awareness and exposure through media, partnerships, events and influencers. Extra points if you can make us laugh, get geeky about numbers and have an unrelenting urge to organize.
Looking for someone with 5 years’ plus experience in public relations or similar. We need a strong writer with excellent verbal communication skills.
- Develop an integrated PR, events and influencer strategy to align with our annual objectives, strengthen the brand, drive our business and maximize cultural impact.
· Create a clear value proposition and differentiation narrative across top media and influencer communities.
- Draft, edit and distribute press releases. Manage press inquiries and sample requests.
- Produce toolkits for press, partners and influencers including key messaging, sample pitch letters, press releases, photography, event guidelines and influencer activation to support marketing campaign execution.
· Oversee and cultivate relationships with both press, strategic brand partners and influencers.
· Build and manage Rogue’s influencer/ambassador program with cohesive plan for acquisition and retention. Ideate on creative activations to include organic and paid influencers in marketing campaigns. Align with other marketing team members to build activations specific to influencer marketing to amplify programs and product launches.
· Develop events that showcase our brand and products to press and influencers in alignment with brand marketing strategy.
· Lead and execute the organization, promotion and set up of marketing events.
· Write other communication materials, including blog posts and marketing emails.
· Build targeted contact lists for press release and other communication purposes.
· Research publications and other press opportunities.
· Track press coverage and build reports around press and influencer mentions.
· Degree in marketing, journalism, writing or similar.
· 5 years’ plus professional experience in public relations or a similar creative field. Experience working in PR and/or marketing agency ideal.
- Deep understanding of sustaining product interest via PR, influencer and social tactics.
· Grasp of writing in a specific voice and tone.
· Skilled in navigating a network of writers, journalists, influencers and other contacts.
· Knowledge of metrics used to measure the success of press communications.
- Experience with or awareness of PR platforms, like Meltwater or Cision. Strong knowledge of social media/influencer tracking and reporting tools
· Familiarity with content management systems and email marketing platforms.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Can work well on a team but also has the capability to figure things out independently when necessary.
· Drive to get things done and a willingness to fail occasionally on the way to the end goal.
· A sense of humor and the ability to constructively respond to feedback.
- Meticulous attention to detail, organized, analytical, resourceful, with a can-do attitude
Perks of being a Rogue
Rogue offers a competitive salary, a great PTO plan (3 weeks in 1st year) Benefits -- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K (with company match) Gym membership allowance, Rogue beer cards (free beers), A fun work environment, and tons of other employee perks.
How to apply
If you'd like to be considered, attach your resume and cover letter with desired salary.