Rogue is a small revolution, which expresses itself through handcrafted ales, porters, stouts, lagers, soda, cider, and spirits. The essence of the Rogue brand, even the name, suggests doing things differently, a desire and a willingness to change the status quo.
The Accounting Manager is responsible for the accurate reporting & analysis of financial results, assisting in the monthly close process, and providing direct supervision of two accounting support positions. Additional responsibilities include executive summaries, heavy ad hoc financial reporting, and back up support for payroll & pub accounting.
· Operating expense budgeting, reporting, and analysis
· Perform general accounting functions, including preparation of journal entries, account analysis, and balance sheet reconciliations
· Manage the payroll function and benefits/ACA compliance
· Develop, prepare, and analyze financial management reports
· Advise staff regarding the handling of non-routine transactions
· Monitor and analyze department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
· Respond to inquiries from the President, GM, CFO, and other managers regarding financial results and special reporting requests
· Development and implementation procedures & policies to strengthen internal controls
· Interface with auditors on payroll related audits
· Commission calculations and payments
· Support CFO with special projects
· Advanced MS Excel skills
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Capability to relate financial concepts to non-finance employees
Education / Experience:
· BS in Accounting or Finance
· 3+ years accounting experience with at least 1 year as a supervisor
· CPA, CMA, or MBA preferred
· Manufacturing or restaurant experience preferred
Perks of being a Rogue:
Rogue offers a competitive salary, a great PTO plan (3 weeks in 1st year) Benefits -- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k (with company match) Gym membership allowance, Rogue beer cards (up to 10 free beers a month), A fun work environment, and tons of other employee perks.
We do what we do to become a meaningful leader through the products we create and by building an organization that is successful without being big, bureaucratic, or common. And most important, we cut out all the B.S.
If you'd like to be considered, attach your resume and cover letter with desired salary.