Rogue Ales Astoria Public House is under new management and we’re looking to build upon the new team with people who are passionate about craft beer, good food, and creating the best experience for all our guests. We are looking for someone who lives outside the lines.
Rogue servers perform beyond standard order taking duties, they share unique beer drinking experiences with guests through their knowledge of Rogue’s craft beer & spirits story (legendary & innovation brews, Rogue Farms, the Oregon Coast, etc.)
- Warmly welcome guests to our pubs
- Provide a helpful and hospitable experience to all guests
- Effectively execute the Rogue Cycle of Service
- Expertly share the details of Rogue beers, food menu, company history, innovation, Rogue Farms, etc.
- Ensure the responsible service of alcoholic beverages
- Maintain the draft beer system – gas, keg changing, line cleaning, etc.
- Communicate effectively with peers & managers in order to successfully serve guests
- Adherence to cleanliness standards & safety protocols
- Help ensure the success of pub hosted events; annual events & ongoing promotions
- A positive attitude and ability to work with hustle consistently
- Willingness to jump into special guest service projects as assigned by management
Perks of being a Rogue:
Rogue offers a competitive pay, paid time off, generous benefits package—medical, dental, vision, and 401K (with company match), gym membership allowance, free beer, a fun work environment, and tons of other employee perks.
How to Apply:
If you would like to be considered for employment, please fill out your information and attach a resume/cover letter below.
Come by and see the manager between 2-4pm.