Rogue servers perform beyond standard order taking duties, they share unique beer drinking experiences with guests through their knowledge of Rogue’s craft beer & spirits story (legendary & innovation brews, Rogue Farms, the Oregon Coast, etc.)
- Warmly welcome guests to our pubs
- Provide a helpful and hospitable experience to all guests
- Effectively execute the Rogue Cycle of Service
- Expertly share the details of Rogue beers, food menu, company history, innovation, Rogue Farms, etc.
- Ensure the responsible service of alcoholic beverages
- Maintain the draft beer system – gas, keg changing, line cleaning, etc.
- Communicate effectively with peers & managers in order to successfully serve guests
- Adherence to cleanliness standards & safety protocols
- Help ensure the success of pub hosted events; annual events & ongoing promotions
- A positive attitude and ability to work with hustle consistently
- Willingness to jump into special guest service projects as assigned by management
Perks of being a Rogue:
Rogue offers a competitive pay, paid time off, generous benefits package—medical, dental, vision, and 401K (with company match), gym membership allowance, free beer, a fun work environment, and tons of other employee perks.
How to Apply:
If you would like to be considered for employment, please fill out your information and attach a resume/cover letter below.
Come by and see the manager between 2-4pm.