Our Southern & Eastern Washington Market Rep is responsible for growing the Rogue brand in their territory. They are the eyes and ears on the “street” and accomplish this by making account calls on a daily basis to bars, restaurants and stores to increase the availability and representation of Rogue. This position is account focused and reports to the Territory Manager for that area.
· Sell beer by gaining new on premise and off-premise distribution.
· Implement account level programming and displays to increase sales velocity.
· Develop and maintain relationships with key on and off-premise retailers.
· Coordinate and execute weekly events and tastings.
· Schedule and perform distributor ride withs on a monthly basis.
· Report activities and results to the Territory Manager weekly.
· Work with distributor sales reps and managers to achieve and align sales goals.
· Passion and excitement for the Rogue Brand and the craft beer industry.
· Competitive and looking to grow within the company.
· Able to communicate thoroughly and effectively in a timely manner.
· Ability to follow through and close sales.
· Independent worker and problem solver.
· Flexible work schedule including nights and weekends.
· Live in the Tacoma Area
· Dependable car with valid driver’s license.
Perks of Being a Rogue:
· Great PTO plan (3 weeks in 1st year)
· Benefits -- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability 401K (with company match)
· Gym membership reimbursement,
· A fun work environment, and tons of other employee perks!
If you’re interested in applying, please send cover letter with desired salary and resume.