At Rogue our mantra is Dare, Risk, Dream. This is an attitude that comes from relentless curiosity and a drive to question, create and inspire. A DIY spirit runs through everything we do and make. We aren't afraid to think big, get messy and risk it all when it comes to creating authentic, innovative products that we are passionate about.
Our Packaging Techs support the Packaging Lead on the our various lines in the brewery (canning, bottling, kegging). Techs will maintain and operate various stations ensuring operational efficiency and accuracy. The Techs are responsible for communicating maintenance needs to the Lead or other Supervisor. The packaging team is responsible for the cleanliness and safety of the packaging line space before, during, and after use of the space. This is an hourly position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparation, sanitation, and use of packaging line and work stations
- Adhere to all Brewery Safety Procedures, including proper use of PPE at all times
- Communicate maintenance needs to Supervisor in a timely manner
- Ensure packaging quality standards are always met
- High School Diploma, GED (or equivalent, reading, writing, reasoning and computer skills)
- 1+ year related experience in production facility is preferred
- 1+ year general labor
· Able to stand and walk for 8+ hours/day
· Ability to become certified to operate a forklift.
· Ability to follow written and/or oral instructions
· Basic math skills
· Ability to work without direct supervision
· Able to follow all safety procedures while working with potentially hazardous machinery and chemicals
· Ability to effectively communicate and cooperate with coworkers, and managers
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms for extended hours
Must be able to use hands, fingers to wrist for fine digit manipulation
Must be able to maintain adequate vision (with or without corrected lenses)
Adequate peripheral vision is necessary for safety purposes, as are depth, distance, and ability to focus.
The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 40 pounds
Work environment conditions vary often with fluctuating temperatures, and moisture level.
Work environment is frequently noisy.
Work takes place around potentially hazardous machinery, and chemicals.
Personal Protective Equipment and standard operating procedures are enforced to ensure employee safety.
Travel is not required for this position
Additional duties may be required. Rogue reserves the right to change duties, responsibilities, and activities at any time with or without notice.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and physical demands satisfactory with or without reasonable accommodations. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Individuals are not entitled to the accommodation of their choosing, and unreasonable accommodations, or accommodations that constitute an undue burden, will be denied.
You’ll get to work in a fun, fast and energetic work environment. We are a group of people who believe in the power of creating things in small batches by hand and in building things ourselves. If you love craft beers, spirits and canned cocktails, this is the place to be. Generous paid time off (PTO), 401(k) matching, pet benefits, comprehensive health insurance and more!
How to apply
If you are interested please attach your cover letter, resume, and anything else you would like to share with us.