Lead Line Cook - Rogue Hall
Retention Bonus: If you work as a cook for Rogue 90 days we will pay you an extra $250
Rogue is a small revolution, which expresses itself through handcrafted Ales, Porters, Stouts, Lagers and Spirits. The essence of the Rogue brand, even the name, suggests doing things differently, a desire and a willingness to change the status quo.
- Build and strengthen the team
- Ensure the team is properly supplied and knows how to account for those supplies
- Scheduling & safety of revolutionaries
- Director of Kitchen Sanitation
- Line cook as often as needed (which is often)
Skills/experience/talent you must have:
- Must have experience in a commercial kitchen
- Leadership skills
- Strong appreciation and knowledge of craft beer
- Works well under stress
- Moves with a purpose
- Must be DIY
- Plays well with others
- Intelligent, honest, interesting
We are not looking for an Executive Chef.
Perks of being a Rogue:
Rogue offers a competitive salary, a great PTO plan (3 weeks in 1st year) Benefits -- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability 401K (with company match) Gym membership allowance, Rogue beer cards (up to 10 free beers a month), A fun work environment, and tons of other employee perks.
We do what we do to become a meaningful industry leader through the products we create and by building an organization that is successful without being big, bureaucratic, or common. And most important, we cut out all the B.S.
We may not have the answers you think we should have as a business. That's because we are not just a business, we are a revolution. DARE, RISK, DREAM.
If you would like to be considered for employment, please attach your resume and cover letter.