Rogue is a small revolution, which expresses itself through handcrafted Ales, Porters, Stouts, Lagers, Soda, Cider, and Spirits. The essence of the Rogue brand, even the name, suggests doing things differently, a desire and a willingness to change the status quo.
- Order and deliver food and beverages accurately
- Responsible service of alcoholic beverages
- Tour guide, Leader of Fun, Director of Entertainment
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Keg changer
- Create regulars
- Bartending and/or serving experience
- Understands hospitality
- Friendly, outgoing, and personable
- Plays well with others
- Has integrity and is interesting
Perks of being a Rogue:
Rogue offers a competitive salary, paid time off in 1st year, Benefits -- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability 401K (with company match) Gym membership allowance, Rogue beer cards (up to 10 free beers a month), A fun work environment, and tons of other employee perks.
We do what we do to become a meaningful industry leader through the products we create and by building an organization that is successful without being big, bureaucratic, or common. And most important, we cut out all the B.S.
Please review our website prior to interview.
We are not just a business, we are a revolution. DARE, RISK, DREAM.
If you would like to be considered for employment, please fill out your information and attach a resume/cover letter below.