Rogue is a small revolution, which expresses itself through handcrafted Ales, Porters, Stouts, Lagers, and Spirits. The essence of the Rogue brand, even the name, suggests doing things differently, a desire and a willingness to change the status quo.
Rogue is now hiring for an experienced Assistant Pub Manager to help lead our revolution in Portland.
- Recruit and train revolutionaries
- Motivate, coach, and counsel revolutionaries
- Build and strengthen the team
- Ensure team is properly supplied and knows how to account for those supplies
- Customer satisfaction/create recommenders and referrals
- Responsible for COGS & budgets
- Perform maintenance and repair as needed
- Must be willing and able to cook, serve, bus, and bartend as needed
- 2+ years experience managing a pub or restaurant
- Understand strategic planning, creation, and implementation
- Understands management is not an 8-5, white shirt, plush desk job
- Strong record of willing battles and wars
- Craft beer knowledge and appreciation
- DIY- Intelligent, honest, interesting
We do what we do to become a meaningful industry leader through the products we create and by building an organization that is successful without being big, bureaucratic, or common. And most important, we cut out all the B.S.
If you think you have what it takes to manage for Rogue, attach your resume, cover letter, and anything else you'd like to share with us.