Rogue is a small revolution, which expresses itself through handcrafted Ales, Porters, Stouts, Lagers, Soda, Cider and Spirits. The essence of the Rogue brand, even the name, suggests doing things differently, a desire and a willingness to change the status quo.
Our Territory Manager will cover New England and some surrounding areas and work with distributors to get our handcrafted products into the hands of wanting customers. This is done by managing the distributor network to ensure they are offering Rogue to on and off premise accounts. This position will require travel. Are you Rogue enough?
We do what we do to become a meaningful industry leader through the products we create and by building an organization that is successful without being big bureaucratic, or common. And most important, we cut out all the B.S.
• 2+ years' experience in beer/spirits sales at a supplier or wholesaler.
• 2+ years' managing a distributor network or a managing a sales team
• Can travel up to 60%.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Someone who is an excellent at multi-tasking
• Passion for craft beer, spirits, cider and soda.
• Can move fast.
• Plays well with others.
• Interesting, honest, and integrity.
• Be able to analyze sales data
• Be a good listener
Perks of being a Rogue:
Rogue offers a competitive salary, a great PTO plan (3 weeks in 1st year) Benefits -- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability 401K (with company match) Gym membership allowance, Rogue beer cards (up to 10 free beers a month), A fun work environment, and tons of other employee perks.
If you are interested please reply with your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements.