Retention Bonus: If you work as a cook for Rogue 90 days we will pay you an extra $250.
Rogue is a small revolution, which expresses itself through handcrafted Ales, Porters, Stouts, Lagers and Spirits. The spirit of the Rogue brand, even the name, suggests doing things differently, a desire and a willingness to change the status quo.
- Accurately and timely prepare all food orders.
- Consistent with portions, plating, and prepared dishes.
- Keep a clean and stocked kitchen area.
- Open/close kitchen as needed.
- Must have experience in a commercial kitchen.
- 1+ year experience as a line cook in a busy kitchen.
- Can move fast with a purpose.
- Can keep things clean and sanitary.
- Plays well with others.
Perks of being a Rogue:
Rogue offers a competitive salary, paid time off in 1st year, Benefits -- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability 401K (with company match) Gym membership allowance, Rogue beer cards (up to 10 free beers a month), A fun work environment, and tons of other employee perks.
We do what we do to become a meaningful industry leader through the products we create and by building an organization that is successful without being big, bureaucratic, or common. And most important, we cut out all the B.S.
Please review our website prior to interview. We are not just a business, we are a revolution. DARE, RISK, DREAM.
If you would like to be considered for employment, please fill out your information and attach a resume/cover letter below.