Rogue is a small revolution, which expresses itself through handcrafted Ales, Porters, Stouts, Lagers and Spirits. The spirit of the Rogue brand, even the name, suggests doing things differently, a desire and a willingness to change the status quo.
- Accurately and timely prepare all food orders.
- Consistent with portions, plating, and prepared dishes.
- Keep a clean and stocked kitchen area.
- Open/close kitchen as needed.
- Must have experience in a commercial kitchen.
- 1+ year experience as a line cook in a busy kitchen.
- Can move fast with a purpose.
- Can keep things clean and sanitary.
- Plays well with others.
Perks of being a Rogue:
Rogue offers a competitive salary, paid time off in 1st year, Benefits -- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K (with company match) Gym membership allowance, Rogue beer cards (free beers), A fun work environment, and tons of other employee perks.
If you would like to be considered for employment, please fill out your information and attach a resume/cover letter below.
DARE, RISK, DREAM.