Position located in our Munich Studio
- Achieve simple to complex compositing tasks at all stages of the production process including pre-comps, temp composites, 2D tracking, 2D effects, extractions, selection and integration of elements, and color grading
- Produce high level photorealistic images and create seamless transitions between filmed footage and composited 2D and 3D elements;
- Work with the visual effects supervisor and the compositing supervisor to determine creative and technical approaches.
- Deliver work within established project targets and the high quality standards of the company.
- Experience in compositing photorealistic images of high-quality and skills to create a smooth transition between shooting plans and 2D/3D elements.
- A strong sense of compositing, color and design, and a thorough knowledge of the film industry and color.
- Extensive knowledge of extraction techniques of bluescreen and greenscreen
- Experience in VFX production in a similar position;
- Good working knowledge of Nuke software
- Developed artistic and precision senses, good eye and mastery of photographic shooting including knowledge of color, light (reflection, refraction, shadows), perspective and composition;
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Work ethic focused on dynamism and collaboration; ability to perform multiple tasks, prioritize and solve problems