Position located in our Munich Studio
The compositor integrates all the elements of a visual effects plan. The artist in this position works closely with the visual effects supervisor and the head of 2D.
- Achieve simple to complex compositing tasks at all stages of the production process including pre-comps, temp composites, 2D tracking, 2D effects, extractions, selection and integration of elements, and color grading ;
- Produce high level photorealistic images and create seamless transitions between filmed footage and composited 2D and 3D elements ;
- Work with the visual effects supervisor and the compositing supervisor to determine creative and technical approaches ;
- Deliver work within established project targets and the high quality standards of the company ;
- Experience in compositing photorealistic images of high-quality and skills to create a smooth transition between shooting plans and 2D/3D elements ;
- A strong sense of compositing, color and design, and a thorough knowledge of the film industry and color ;
- Extensive knowledge of extraction techniques of bluescreen and greenscreen.
- Minimum of 6 years or experience in VFX production in a similar position ;
- Good working knowledge of Nuke software ;
- Developed artistic and precision senses, good eye and mastery of photographic shooting including knowledge of color, light (reflection, refraction, shadows), perspective and composition ;
- Ability to remain calm under pressure ;
- Excellent organizational and communication skills ;
- Work ethic focused on dynamism and collaboration ;
- Ability to perform multiple tasks, prioritize and solve problems.
Please note that you must be able to provide a demo reel that illustrates your relevant artistic and technical experience that also includes the nuances for this specific role.