The position of Office Manager is for Rodeo FX's studio in Munich.
- Overseeing general office operation.
- Greeting visitors, answering incoming phone calls and delivering world-class service to our customers.
- Coordinating appointments and meetings and managing staff calendars and schedules.
- Coordinating domestic and international travel, including flight, hotel, and car rental reservations.
- Purchasing office supplies and equipment and maintaining proper stock levels.
- Producing reports, composing correspondence, and drafting new contracts.
- Creating presentations and other management-level reports.
- Managing office budgets.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems.
- Ensuring that health and safety policies are up to date.
- Attending meetings with senior management.
- Assisting the organization's HR function by keeping personnel records up to date, arranging interviews and so on.
- Assisting the organization's Finance function by checking, coordinating and archiving suppliers' invoices.
Requirement qualifications :
- Successfully completed business education
- Relevant work experience in similar position
- Highly independent
- Solution oriented and pro-active
- Flexibility, reliability, independence, meticulousness
- Excellent writing and communication skills in German and English