This position is for our Munich studio.
Under the supervision of the Producer, the Artist will create objects, scenes, requiring modeling, textures, shading, lighting, animation and rendering. The Artist will also help in the evaluation of new CG projects.
- Create modeling, textures, shading, lighting, animation for objects, environments, or full scenes.
- Start renders and validate the quality of the images. Deliver final renders for the compositing department.
- Being able to participate in the development of setups for the different stages of production in 3D and solve potential problems.
- Be able to work with the visual effects supervisor, the Lead CG, the Department Lead and the Producer to determine the best possible technical and creative approaches.
- Be able to work with the Producer
- Department for the evaluation of new projects.
- Be able to deliver work within established project targets and the high quality standards of the company.
- Excellent knowledge of Maya
- Experience working with Arnold
- Experience working with Cinema 4D, an asset
- Experience working with Mari, an asset
- Experience working with Nuke, an asset
- Experience with particles systems or liquid simulation, an asset
- Experience with After Effects/Photoshop, an asset
- Self-driven, good communicator, and a great-team player
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
Each team is comprised of the following Levels of Experience.
You will be asked to choose the level that best describes you, further in the application process.
As a recent graduate or at an early stage in your career, you have minimal work experience or are new to the Visual Effects industry. Though still learning and require support, you are able to perform most junior level tasks. You are passionate about the craft and seek experience, knowledge and mentorship from your peers.
As a mid-range VFX Artist, you have minimum 2 years’ experience, during which you have contributed to a few Visual Effects projects. You are independently proactive and tackle most artistic and technical tasks on your own but understand when you need help or a second opinion. With your experience, your able and willing to share your knowledge with your peers.
As a senior VFX Artist, you have in excess of 5 years’ experience during which you have contributed to several high-end Visual Effects productions. You are confident in your artistic and technical skills, are able to trouble-shoot or find solutions as well as easily completing complex tasks. Your growing leadership skills allow you to contribute significantly towards the training and development of your less experienced peers.