- Ability to develop lighting set ups for environments in 3D and troubleshoot rendering issues.
- Be able to work with the visual effects supervisor and Lead CG to determine the best possible technical and creative approaches.
- Be able to deliver work within established project targets and the high quality standards of the company.
- Experience with Maya
- Knowledge of Arnold and/or Katana, an asset
- Self-driven, good communicator, and a great-team player
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Work ethic focused on the dynamism and collaboration Ability to perform multiple tasks set priorities and problem solving
Each team is comprised of the following Levels of Experience.
You will be asked to choose the level that best describes you further in the application process.
As a recent graduate or at an early stage in your career, you have minimal work experience or are new to the Visual Effects industry. Though still learning and require support, you are able to perform most junior level tasks. You are passionate about the craft and seek experience, knowledge and mentorship from your peers.
As a mid-range VFX Artist, you have minimum 2 years’ experience, during which you have contributed to a few Visual Effects projects. You are independently proactive and tackle most artistic and technical tasks on your own but understand when you need help or a second opinion. With your experience, your able and willing to share your knowledge with your peers.
As a senior VFX Artist, you have in excess of 5 years’ experience during which you have contributed to several high-end Visual Effects productions. You are confident in your artistic and technical skills, are able to trouble-shoot or find solutions as well as easily completing complex tasks. Your growing leadership skills allow you to contribute significantly towards the training and development of your less experienced peers.