We are looking for an experienced graphic designer to drive our marketing efforts. We are seeking a designer with previous professional experience building brands and brand guidelines. The role will work closely with executive leadership, product, and marketing teams to create and design our visual language and brand identity.
• Create and develop original packaging, websites, logos, and print ads and other collateral as well as online items.
• Follow projects from initial concept through final execution.
• Must stay professionally up-to-date in current pop culture trends (i.e. social media, fashion, design, movies, tv etc)
• Work closely with the creative, marketing and online teams and will be expected to present their work, be responsive to design changes and be innovative in their approach.
• Must meet deadlines, and have the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
• Meet quality and accuracy standards as required.
• Work with and take direction from brand management and other departments
• Manage assigned projects to meet required schedules
• Organize, archive and keep all job files up-to-date.
• 3-5 year of experience in the Design industry
• Bachelors degree in Graphic Design
• Expert conceptual and technical knowledge of all Design principles (typography, color, layout, motion, etc.)
• This individual must exhibit the ability to find creative solutions while being accustomed to working within style guidelines and meeting brand objectives.
• Knowledge in both online and offline design and production
• Can provide multiple creative solutions to problems
• Great attention to detail, while having open mind for creativity
• Ability to work independently in a creative environment, while still being able to take creative direction from managers and clients
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Positive attitude towards work, and approachable as a fellow co-worker
• Logo design and superior photoshop skills a plus
• Platforms : Mac OS (required), Windows (a plus)
• Software: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
Please include a portfolio or PDF / links to examples of your work in the application. Applicants without work examples will not be considered.
Rockset is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status