About Rockset Rockset’s vision is to make the world more data driven. Building powerful data applications today requires a combination of complex interdependent data management systems that often resembles a Rube Goldberg machine of sorts. At Rockset, we imagine a world where developers and data scientists go from complex data sets to fast interactive applications and analysis effortlessly, within minutes. Rockset is built by experts with decades of experience in web-scale data management and distributed systems. Our team comprises engineers who helped create the online data and search infrastructure at Facebook, founded the Hadoop Filesystem project at Yahoo, implemented the Gmail backend at Google, and built databases at Oracle.
We're a fast-growing company. We value curiosity, diversity, and open-mindedness. You will solve interesting problems, surrounded by exceptional people, while making customers happy. We work hard, but also take our personal lives and experiences seriously. We are backed by Greylock Partners and Sequoia Capital, and based in San Mateo, CA.
About the opportunity We are looking for an experienced product manager to help drive our product roadmap. The role will work closely with executive leadership, engineering teams and our customers.
- Develop, manage and communicate the roadmap to key stakeholders
- Articulate the roadmap to engineering teams and help define their priorities
- Interface with leadership, product, marketing and engineering teams as well as customers.
You'd be a great fit, if you have:
- 5+ years in a technical product management role
- Experience with SaaS or Serverless products
- Experience with data technologies
- Understanding of cloud markets, data technologies, competitive landscape and customer segments
- Competitive salary & equity at a fast-growing startup
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Lunch provided every day
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible paid time off (we encourage at least 3 weeks a year)
- Paid parental leave
- Work from Tahoe week, where for 1 work week the entire company temporarily relocates to Tahoe
- Fun office environment with TGIF happy hours, board game nights, picnics and BBQs
- Whatever equipment you need to get the job done
Our commitment to diversity We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.