Your favorite brand’s favorite attribution platform.
Rockerbox works with the leading DTC brands to help them best understand and optimize their marketing mix.
From Rothys to Rhone to Tula and Tushy, all of these brands are able to continue to grow by knowing what marketing channels and tactics are driving the most sales and highest value customers.
Rockerbox enables this through a SaaS (software as a service) platform and multi-touch attribution models that factor in activity from digital and offline channels across social, search, out of home, TV, direct mail, and podcasts.
Rockerbox was named 212 NYC and The New York Times Ad Tech Startup of the Year and joined Inc list of 5000 fastest growing companies in America in 2018 and 2019.
As a Solutions Manager, you will be the voice of the client internally, serving as the relationship lead and main point-of-contact for Rockerbox’s clients- leading and rapidly-growing DTC brands..
You’ll be responsible for mapping marketer’s goals and objectives to their implementation of Rockerbox; ultimately ensuring they’re using the platform to best understand their marketing activity and fuel their growth.
This encompasses everything from kickoff to onboarding, training, sustained usage, and then use case expansion.
This is the perfect role for someone who is looking to take the next big step in their career, who craves endless opportunities and responsibilities. You’ll have ownership (with accountability) of client relationships while getting direct experience working on enterprise software, expanding your technical and analytical skill set as much as you desire.
You’ll get to work in a fast paced environment with high exposure where there’s no limit on what you’ll get to learn and work on.
This is not your typical account management or solutions engineering role!
- Partner with clients to understand their marketing goals and objectives, and map those to how they leverage Rockerbox. Covers from kickoff call and onboarding through to use case expansion.
- Own the onboarding timeline, liaising internally with Product and Engineering to execute any custom implementations
- Manage new product rollout to clients, partnering with product and product specialists to identify clients for Alpha and Beta releases, and manage priorities.
- Work with Product Specialists to successfully deliver customer implementation and analyses for clients
- Manage the overall client relationship, proactively escalating and remediating as needed
- Identify areas for increased efficiency- working with Platform Specialists to provide requirements for components of client onboarding and maintenance to automate
- 2+ years of experience in any mix of the following roles spanning-- management consulting, digital marketing at a DTC company, sales/solutions engineering at a SaaS company, or any analytical marketing role
- Analytical background with the ability to easily analyze, distill, and apply learnings
- Self-directed learning style; naturally operate with an execution mindset and enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Comfortable navigating ambiguity.
- Extremely detail and process oriented with a natural inclination to standardization and automation
- Love of diving head first into a problem and investing it until it’s solved, and then implementing a new process or changes to avoid it next time
- Strong communication skills- both written and verbal
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, and extremely resourceful
- Strong work ethic and sense of humor
Nice to Have:
- SQL, R or Python experience preferred
- Deep knowledge of both digital and traditional marketing channels (as well as marketing planning process)
- Familiarity with ad tech and marketing tech ecosystem
- Marketing background -- you’ve trafficked ads and actively optimized marketing campaigns