Have a passion for startups? Interested in the challenge of helping with the growth efforts of a startup? If so, we want to meet you!
Demand Generation Analysts are responsible for leading projects to meet company growth goals, with emphasis on demand generation and pipeline creation.
An ideal candidate will balance a courteous attitude toward customer experience and a data focused approach. Your top-notch communication and organizational skills will enable you to work closely with other cross-functional team members to scale our demand generation initiatives and deliver against company metrics. We're looking for someone who can see the big picture and follow through on their ideas to create a better optimization system for our demand generation waterfall.
- Own and iterate our demand generation strategy to grow the pipeline for our sales organization. This includes all inbound and outbound prospective customer communications.
- Define metrics for campaigns and specific acquisition channels; execute a plan focused on core audiences with the goal of creating pipeline.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing to plan and adjust quarterly priorities and goals.
- Manage performance through critical metrics, including cost per qualified opportunity.
- Bachelor's degree
- Great quantitative and analytical skills
- Highly organized & pays attention to details
- Self-motivated go-getter
- Ability to plan and execute short-term and long-term projects
- Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics (STEM) mindset
- Coding experience or interest in learning to code
- Experience with statistics
- Python, R, or SQL knowledge
- Big data or machine learning experience