Rockerbox is building a marketing analytics platform that processes Terabytes of data per day for some of today’s most well-known e-commerce and digital brands. Come join our growing engineering team that is solving complex challenges around data and analytics interfaces!
We are looking for an engineer who is comfortable with developing across the entire stack and can take ownership of projects from end-to-end. You would be working on the customer-facing part of our platform where we aggregate, pivot and build visualizations for clients’ marketing data.
What we’re looking for
- Expertise in front-end web development using React, Redux, d3.js, Less
- Experience working with Python (familiarity with Tornado, Twisted, Pandas is a plus)
- Understanding of key concepts behind Relational (MySQL) and NoSQL (Cassandra) databases
- Familiarity working with Docker and CI/CD tools
You’re a great fit if you...
- Have experience working with large data sets and transforming them for data visualizations
- Understand CRUD workflows and how to best implement them
- Know your way around asynchronous design patterns
- Are confident in your ability to own a project across the entire stack
- Can thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented culture
- Are excited to learn new things & build awesome products!
- Work in a small, dynamic team
- Healthcare Insurance: health, dental, vision
- Paid time off: choose your own schedule!
- Competitive salaries
- Get your own equipment & customize your setup
- Opportunities to give back to the open-source developer community
Rockerbox is developing enterprise-class marketing attribution software that is intuitive and easy for any business. We collect, cleanse and standardize data about a company’s marketing touchpoints, offline & online advertising, purchase orders, customer data and more. We then use machine-learning to apply custom models on top of the data to help companies analyze the effectiveness of their marketing and health of their business. Rockerbox works with some of today’s leading brands, such as Blue Apron, Glossier, MakeSpace, Rothy's and One Kings Lane.