Your favorite brand’s favorite attribution platform.
Rockerbox works with the leading DTC brands to help them best understand and optimize their marketing mix.
From Rothys to Glossier to Eight Sleep and Makespace, all of these brands are able to continue to grow by knowing what marketing channels and tactics are driving the most conversions and highest value customers.
Rockerbox enables this through a SaaS (software as a service) platform and multi-touch attribution models that factor in activity from digital and offline channels across social, search, out of home, TV, direct mail, and podcasts.
Rockerbox was named 212 NYC and The New York Times Ad Tech Startup of the Year and joined Inc list of 5000 fastest growing companies in America in 2018 and 2019.
As a Product Specialist, you will join a rapidly growing team that serves as the nexus for Rockerbox Platform activity and the translation layer between Engineering on one side and Implementation on the other.
You will be the direct feedback loop into Product and Engineering, helping identify and prioritize features to make the Rockerbox platform as easy to use as possible.
This is the perfect role for someone who doesn’t want to be doing the same work today as they were doing 3 or 6 months ago, and is okay with not know what type of work they’ll be doing 6 months from now either.
You should have a strong technical and/or analytical experience and want more exposure to the business side while still furthering those core technical and analytical skills.
You will be working in a rapidly evolving and fast paced environment with high exposure where there’s no limit on what you’ll get to learn and work on.
- Serve as the internal subject matter experts on all things Rockerbox Attribution platform, understanding the underlying platform infrastructure and based on that, what customization can be built and modified on top of the existing infrastructure
- Responsible for identifying and defining all product feedback from Implementation Consultants and Clients on the technical functionality of Rockerbox Platform
- Partner with Engineering to support the roll out of Alpha and Beta features to clients. Responsible for providing feedback on functionality, operability and outstanding gaps.
- Proactively identify processes or manual work that can be standardized and automated; and then build necessary internal tools and products to automate, owning ongoing evolution and internal end user training.
- Own lifecycle of internally built tools and products, determining when are stable enough to be pushed into the core product, and work with Engineering to define requirements.
- Handle ad hoc analyses (both internal and for clients), ultimately identifying common themes to develop new analyses and reporting, owning those requirements into Engineering
- Develop requirements for external integrations by type, and set processes for managing integrations until standardized or automated
- 1-4 years of experience in a technical and/or problem solving role focused around automation
- Proficient in SQL, R or Python
- Penchant for solving problems with a natural inclination towards standardization and automation
- Comfortable navigating ambiguity, being the first in a role, and building new operating frameworks and processes
- Familiarity with ad tech and marketing tech ecosystem
- Detail-oriented with the ability to juggle multiple issues and projects at once
- Self-starter, comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, and extremely resourceful
- Strong work ethic and sense of humor