Rockerbox is building a marketing analytics platform that processes Terabytes of data per day for some of today’s most well-known e-commerce and digital brands. Come join our growing engineering team that is solving complex challenges around data and analytics!
We are looking for an engineer who is comfortable managing complex data pipelines and architecting the services behind them. You would be responsible for developing and packaging our applications, as well as maintaining and optimizing our infrastructure.
What we’re looking for
- Expertise in big data technologies, e.g. Elasticsearch, SMACK stack (Spark, Mesos, Akka, Cassandra/Scylla, Kafka)
- Experience with functional programming in Scala, Python, Go
- Deep knowledge of containerization and service orchestration technologies (Docker, Mesos, DC/OS, Kubernetes) and web server technologies (OpenResty, Nginx, Lua)
- Familiarity with monitoring tools like Grafana, Graphite, Prometheus
You’re a great fit if you...
- Know your way around tech stacks for big data ingestion, storage, processing
- Understand the lifecycle of developing and shipping applications and databases from staging to production
- Have a track record of experimenting with bleeding-edge technology and frameworks
- Can comfortably transfer ad-hoc analysis to a production environment
- Get joy out of setting stuff up and making it run smoothly
- Work in a small, dynamic team
- Healthcare Insurance: health, dental, vision
- Paid time off: choose your own schedule!
- Competitive salaries
- Get your own equipment & customize your setup
- Opportunities to give back to the open-source developer community
Rockerbox is developing enterprise-class marketing attribution software that is intuitive and easy for any business. We collect, cleanse and standardize data about a company’s marketing touchpoints, offline & online advertising, purchase orders, customer data and more. We then use machine-learning to apply custom models on top of the data to help companies analyze the effectiveness of their marketing and health of their business. Rockerbox works with some of today’s leading brands, such as Blue Apron, Glossier, MakeSpace, Rothy's and One Kings Lane.