Are you looking to build software that makes a difference? GroupFire is looking for a creative mastermind who can roll up their sleeves and dive into UI/UX design. Our successful candidate will lead on company style and branding as well as collateral materials. We need a design leader, not just a lead designer. You will need vast skills to mold our horribly rough product ideas into useful and amazing experiences.
Sound like you? How about joining a tiny 3 year old startup with traction run by sort of adults and a small tight knit team? And big plans to impact our customers in a huge way.
We are at that point where we have interesting customer deployments each week and we are struggling to keep up. This is the fun and interesting time!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Own the style guide.
- Responsible for all front end, mobile and backend UX and UI.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals, and experience
- Create prototypes, wireframes, storyboards, and user flows to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
What we are looking for:
- Comfortable in a ~12 person startup environment.
- You understand how to work with engineers to get what you need.
- Work the fine line between beautiful and easy to understand.
- Extremely excited when your designs push live to users.
- Know how to elicit and examine feedback and analytics.
- Can read and write Australian, able to converse with a Canadian. In a pinch could translate New Zealand with up to 50% accuracy.
We'd love to talk with you.
P.S. We have offices in Santa Monica, Costa Mesa and NYC.