About Our Team
Here at RJ Reliance, Inc. (RJR), we strive to offer our clients a competitive advantage through sharing our expertise in the areas of HR, Payroll, and Workforce Management software. Our goal is simple: to find our clients the best solution for their needs and to ensure its successful implementation and integration into their organization.
Centered around Chicago, our team has decades of experience in software solutions and has performed advisory, audit, design, and project management work in more than 62 countries, in all 50 states. Our fast-growing company is looking to build our team of motivated experts and give them the freedom to take leadership and develop professionally while working with a diverse array of clients and software.
About the Role
RJR is looking for a Workday Benefits Consultant to work with a client’s Workday Benefits configuration and open enrollment preparation. This position will require up to 50% on-site presence (Greater Minneapolis, MN area), the remainder will be remote. Expected duration of initial engagement is ~3 months with the possibility to extend or convert to full-time.
- The primary objective of this engagement is to review the current benefits module configuration and offer suggestions for enhancements in preparation for open enrollment.
- This consultant will be working with our team to assist with technical solution design, make configuration changes, test changes, and deploy into production. Our team will be supporting from a process, overall solution design, and project management perspective.
- The consultant will be responsible for providing technical requirements for open enrollment preparation and working with our team to implement a plan to ensure successful open enrollment with audits and monitoring.
- Responsible for actively participating in all stages of the project lifecycle, from planning and design phases, through testing and deployment
- Work directly with clients to implement, support and integrate Workday technology solutions into their business environments
- Lead the evaluation, design and configuration of features and functions within Workday HCM with a focus on Workday Benefits module and related functionality (where business processes span multiple modules)
- Conduct business process analysis and needs assessments, in an effort to align Workday solutions with HR – Benefits initiatives
- Posses a Workday Benefit expertise with deep knowledge of current functionality, design concepts, touchpoints with HCM, Payroll, and Compensation
- Design and deliver future-ready Workday solutions to help organizations optimize their HR functions and enhance their employees’ experiences.
- Provide recommended approaches and best practices for clients based on industry best practices and client requirements
- Ability to travel 25%
- Minimum of 2 successful engagements/projects where applicant directly completed the configuration of the Workday Benefits module
- Minimum of 2 successful cycles where the candidate was responsible and directly completed configuration and preparation activities for open enrollment on Workday Benefits
- Minimum of 3 years working with Benefits software (Workday, ADP, UltiPro, Oracle, SAP, etc.)
- Experience working with business users to understand requirements/issues, propose process, complete solution design, and implement technical changes
- Experience writing reports using Workday’s tools preferred
- 4+ years of experience completing configuration changes in Workday HCM (various modules) preferred
- Experience designing complex Workday business processes
- Able to work effectively with technical and non-technical users to accomplish business objectives
- Workday Benefits certification preferred
- Strong interest in collaborative work with clients
- Strong knowledge of gathering requirements, assessing user needs, application strengths, researching current processes/modifications and IT solutions