About Our Team
RJ Reliance is establishing Talent Communities to build a network of highly-skilled individuals to join our team in the near future.
Here at RJ Reliance, Inc. (RJR), we strive to offer our clients a competitive advantage through sharing our expertise in the areas of HR, Payroll, and Workforce Management software. Our goal is simple: to find our clients the best solution for their needs and to ensure its successful implementation and integration into their organization.
Centered around Chicago, our team has decades of experience in software solutions and has performed advisory, audit, design, and project management work in all 50 states and 53 countries. Our fast-growing company is looking to build our team of motivated experts and give them the freedom to take leadership and develop professionally while working with a diverse array of clients and software.
About the Role
RJR is looking for an experienced Change Management Specialist to join our team to facilitate the successful launch of software implementation projects and ensure the long-term success of such initiatives for our clients. Responsibilities include:
- Designing, implementing, and managing organizational and stakeholder change management and communications plans
- Identifying, analyzing, and communicating effectively specific risks associated with process or enterprise software change within organizations
- Managing communications projects, both digital and in print, to meet client requirements, budget, and schedule
- Co-facilitate briefings, meetings, and project updates with senior-level client audiences
- Coaching and managing project champions and supporters to facilitate change acceptance
- Maintaining internal leadership in the change management knowledge area, and advising on best practices and project estimation and scoping
- Assisting in and coordinating internal personnel development initiatives
- Working on multiple projects
- Ability to travel to client-sites as requested by client or as required for conducting training
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (in related field preferred)
- 3-5 years of experience in change management
- Very strong interpersonal skills and confidence facilitating a professional, instructional environment
- Strong understanding of professional instruction techniques and adult-learning best practices
- Familiarity with HRIS systems; working knowledge of HR, Payroll, and IT processes strongly preferred