As a Senior Solution Consultant you will be part of a team of professionals responsible for the implementation of global workforce management software solutions. Consultants participate in the full lifecycle of a client’s implementation, ensuring sound design, development, testing and migration practices throughout the process.
· Contribute to successful implementations and customer satisfaction as a key member of project implementation teams.
· Work directly with customer’s project team to understand their business needs and translate those business needs into specifications which provide a clear picture of how the solution will solve their needs
· Participate in the gathering of detailed client system requirements. This will include engaging and interviewing client subject matter experts (and others), workshop leadership, reviewing client-provided materials and documentation, and offering existing personal knowledge as part of the solutions.
· Analyze gathered requirements and research potential solutions.
· Design, develop, and document processes and procedures.
· Interpret policies and employee contracts in preparation for application configuration. Configure applications for use under those interpretations.
· Develop criteria, scripts, scenarios, and data cases for testing systems and applications.
· Participate in the full lifecycle of a client engagement including Best Practice Assessment, Business Process Analysis, Design, Build, Test, Training and Deployment.
· Develop an understanding of the capabilities and limitations of workforce management applications so as to properly and creatively use features and modules to meet client needs.
· Maintain familiarity with current workforce management vendor offerings
· Collaborate with Technical Application Consultants to write design specifications.
· Research, document, configure and test functional elements
· Understanding of employee scheduling principles within a variety of industries (health care, retail, manufacturing, transportation)
Required Skills and Qualifications
• Bachelor degree in HR, IT, or equivalent, MBA preferred but not required.
• 5+ years in Human Resources Information Technology roles demonstrating increasing levels of responsibility
• Experience with Tier 1 HR providers (Workday, Oracle, SAP).
· Experience with Tier 1 Time and Labor Management Solutions (Workday, Kronos, ADP)
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Business Analysis, IT consulting, Software Integration.
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience supporting solutions in a global setting specifically in US and European markets.
· Understanding of and experience with application architectures (client/server, web, database).
· Experience writing database queries in SQL and/or performing pivot table analysis.
· Must be comfortable in a lead role, working independently, and with limited supervision.
· Superior client management, communication, presentation and time management skills.
· Proven ability to write clear and concise requirements and design specifications.
· Ability to explain technical solutions to non-technical parties.
· Proven experience with large scale enterprise software implementations.
· Proven ability to analyze and solve problems.