About Our Team
Here at RJ Reliance, Inc. (RJR), we strive to offer our clients a competitive advantage through sharing our expertise in the areas of HR, Payroll, and Workforce Management software. Our goal is simple: to find our clients the best solution for their needs and to ensure its successful implementation and integration into their organization.
Centered around Chicago, our team has decades of experience in software solutions and has performed advisory, audit, design, and project management work in more than 62 countries, in all 50 states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico. Our fast-growing company is looking to build our team of motivated experts and give them the freedom to take leadership and develop professionally while working with a diverse array of clients and software.
About the Role
RJR is looking for an experienced and energetic consultant to lead software quality assurance projects and join our team to facilitate the design, implementation, and evaluation of software testing procedures for our clients and implementation partners.
- Developing robust test plans and scripts for user testing from business requirements and specifications
- Preparing data sets for logic, error, and workflow testing
- Working with client organizations to coordinate and document user testing during multiple testing phases (Functional, End-to-End, Parallel, Regression)
- Coaching client team members on QA methodologies and processes
- Documenting and prioritizing defects and working with team members and implementation partners to resolve them
- Verifying fixes and monitoring and reporting open issues
- Maintaining internal leadership in the quality assurance knowledge area, and advising on best practices and project estimation
- Working on multiple projects
- Traveling to client-sites as requested or required to ensure successful testing
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (preferred in related field)
- 4-7 years of experience in software quality assurance, experience in QA lead role preferred
- Experience using test management software including HP ALM/QC
- Experience working with multi-phase rollouts
- Understanding of enterprise system architecture as it relates to quality assurance
- Experience with test automation preferred
- Strong understanding of QA/QC, software development, and project management methodologies (Agile)
- Strong interpersonal skills and professional mentality for a client-facing role
- Good organizational and communication skills in English