RiskVal Financial Solutions is looking for Entry Level Software Engineers to join our engineering team located in Princeton Junction, New Jersey. We are a leading SaaS provider of Fixed Income and Credit Derivative trading solutions for the financial industry. We welcome computer science or engineering graduates to join us in this exciting and challenging field. This is for a full-time position, and the start date is negotiable.
Qualifications and Skills
- Computer science degree is strongly preferred, though experience and/or other degrees may be substituted
- Solid Java programming experience. Understand core classes
- Well-versed in Python and SQL
- Data science experience is a plus (NumPy, Pandas, SciPy, TensorFlow)
- Able to work well on a development team and produce good code according to company’s standards
- Working under technical lead(s) / technical architect(s) / project manager(s), yet speaking up to contribute knowledge / ideas / perspective where helpful
- Works well in a fast-paced environment learning new things
- Likes to be challenged on engaging work vs. zoning out
- Takes initiative
- Smart and quick learner
- Good team player and willing to take direction from others
- Willing and able to collaborate with other developers
- Disciplined (the culture is fun but not a goof off mentality as there is important work to get done)
Location of Role
This role is for the Princeton Junction office, New Jersey.
To apply, please submit a resume and salary range requirements.